This guide will show you how to fix a well known GPS Not Found Error in Pokemon Go video game, which many players reported on Android and iPhone while playing this game.
This error will not let the Pokemon Go game from getting to the iOs or Android’s GPS, Pokemon Go players can’t turn PokeStops, fight Gyms, and catch Pokemon once the error appears.
Be that as it may, there is a way to get it fixed, have a look below.
GPS Not Found Fix
- Open Pokemon Go on your iOS or Android Phone.
- Turn your GPS to its low accuracy setting. If you cannot find one, just turn it off completely.
- Now you should open Google Maps, but you must keep Pokemon Go running in the background. Do not close Pokemon Go or this would not work.
- Select the button in maps that locates you and homes in on that location.
- If GPS is off or set to low accuracy, which it should be as its mentioned above, you’ll receive a prompt to activate high accuracy GPS. Select yes.
- Go to your Pokemon Go tab. The Pokemon Go GPS not found 11 error will have disappeared.