The screens of Telemundo are prepared to live the most difficult of competitions
In this competition nothing is said, everything can change at the last minute.
Courtesy of Telemundo
Telemundo revealed the names of some of the contestants of the new season of United States Exatlon. Competition that will be taken again by viewers' screens this Monday, January 21 at 7 pm/6c.
- Audrys Nin Reyes, world champion of gymnastics of 24 years with more than 100 international medals.
- Carla Cortijo, the first Puerto Rican to play in the professional women's basketball league (WNBA) and who won several gold medals with her national team.
- Dayleen Santana, professional track and field athlete of 22 years of Puerto Rican nationality, resident in New York.
- Karely Lopez, world champion of boxing 30 years old, Mexican national and resident in Los Angeles.
- Yoel Romero, champion of mixed martial arts (MMA) of Cuban origin with 41 years and resident in Miami, developed into a family of fighting men and has spent more than 21 years dedicating himself to the sport MMA.
- Daniel Martín, lifesaver for more than 10 years of Cuban-American nationality, is a marathon runner and hiker who will test his athletic skills in the new season of Exatlón.
- Yessenia Cossio, double of action and hero of 30 years.
- Yaritza Medina, professional dancer of artists such as Maluma, Pitbull and Marc Anthony, of Puerto Rican origin and 29 years old who likes to practice crossfit in their free time and inspires thousands of followers in social networks with their physical training.
- Carlos Gomez, a professional baseball player of 26 years and of Venezuelan origin, is currently a personal trainer in Miami looking for a new challenge since he had to leave professional baseball because of an injury.
- Dennhi Callu, a Mexican professional trainer and resident in Texas, loves to help people through her motivational speeches and nutrition advice she shares on social networks as an influencer.
Erasmo Provence He also returns with this project and assures that he feels very happy because he knows that people are going to enjoy a lot with everything that is to come.
The new season also brings new skills, challenges and difficulties, which will create situations that will put the whole family to sweat equal or more than competitors. The program wants to find the person with the strongest physical and mental abilities through a series of obstacle courses, extreme living conditions and total isolation from the rest of the world.
As in its first installment, the competition will be divided into two teams of men and women. The Famous will be made up of outstanding athletes, while the Contenders by athletes amateur, who will have to live together and work as a team to complete intense challenges fighting for the great $ 200,000 prize.
The new season, on the other hand, also brings two consensuses from the previous competition: Tommy Ramos and Kenny Ochoa They are back in Exatlón but this time as coaches of the Famous Team and Team Contenders, respectively.
Prior to the launch of the new season, the program opened the doors of its competition to some of the social media's consensual influencers, and among them were Jessenia Katherine Gallegos, Jaimie Wilson, Vivian Fabiola and Gabriela Bañuelos who without previous training underwent one of the most demanding circuits of the competition.
As expected, the teams were separated on arrival to assemble the teams that were also led by Tommy Ramos and Kenny Ochoa, and under his watchful eye and the firmness of his voice began the competition that ended with the ironic victory of Vivian and Jessie, who were last and knew how to overcome.
That's how uninvited the results in this competition can be, since at the last minute everything can happen. Do not miss the new season of Exatlón United States, this Monday, January 21 at 7 pm/6c.